If I gave you photos of my four cats and told your their names and their ages, could you tell me who is the ‘Boss’, who is the ‘Healer’, who is the ‘Observer’ and who is the ‘Quiet One’?
Without having met the Pawesome Cats family, you’d need a crystal ball or to consult with a gifted pet psychic, which is exactly what we did last weekend. Psychic Source approached us to see if we’d be interested in having a reading with a pet psychic and then write about it. Why not we thought? We’re always open to new experiences and we were interested to find out what a pet psychic might be able to tell us about the Pawesome Cats – Charlie, Ava, Max and Amber.
As we’re located in Australia we opted to do a chat reading rather than have a phone consultation – although both options are available via their website. Across many miles and thanks to modern technology Pet Psychic Nancy provided an insightful and rewarding reading and experience.
Here’s what Nancy told us:
‘The Boss’ – Charlie
- He’s a sweetie, but he can be aggressive with other animals outside the family. This stems from his kittenhood when he had to stick up for himself – so he’ll fight if he needs to.
- Charlie shares a very close bond with Tracy, and he wants to be the most loved.
- He also wants to be the ‘cat in charge’ – he’s definitely the Boss.
- Whilst Tracy is loving and gentle with all her cats, Charlie thinks he’s the most special.
- Something happened to him health-wise a while back which was difficult, but he’s okay now.
- There is no doubt that Charlie is the Boss in this household, of the cats and humans too.
- We definitely share a close bond, he’s a mumma’s boy, sweet, affectionate and very special.
- We almost lost Charlie as a kitten – he became very ill with Calcivirus and it was ‘touch and go’ for a while.
‘The Healer’ – Ava
- Ava is adorable, and again, shares a special bond with Tracy.
- She has a strong trust in Tracy, unlike any of the others.
- Ava is the healer of the four cats in the family. She is extremely kind and loving and looks after the others.
- When Tracy is feeling unwell or a bit down, Ava instinctively knows and will lay down alongside her to comfort her.
- Ava’s nickname is ‘Sweet Ava’ – she is a gentle soul.
- We also share a close bond, although she is not as demonstrative in her affections as her brother, Charlie.
- She’ll often sit beside me and lick my hand or arm. If I have a migraine or am feeling unwell, she’s always by my side purring contently.
‘The Observer’ – Max:
- Shy and gentle by nature, Max has a loving and sweet personality.
- He tends to follow Charlie and look up to him.
- Max prefers to be an observer, he likes to watch what’s going on around him rather than being in the middle of it.
- He is drawn to males rather than females. As a kitten, his first close human bond was with a young man.
- He’s very protective of Amber and they have something going on between them. They fight, but it’s more of a play fight, they care for each other a lot – he really does love her and she loves him.
- Max is a shy boy, and definitely the follower rather than the leader.
- He’ll often watch the others playing and only on rare occasions does he join in.
- When I invite a female friend to the house he doesn’t take too much notice, when a male friend comes to the house, he is demonstrative in his affections and won’t leave them alone. He’ll happily play apprentice to any visiting tradesman, sitting on their toolboxes and climbing ladders with them.
- Max and Amber seem to have an intense relationship. Could it be romance? They fight one minute, and the next minute they’re making up.
‘The Quiet One’ – Amber:
- Amber is a sweet cat – she’ll always be quieter than the others and need more love and reassurance. She will ask when she wants some love.
- She was dumped as a kitten, and left outside to fend for herself.
- She also has a weak meow as a result of living outside on her own when she was small.
- When Tracy brought her home she was very happy and she feels extremely loved now.
- Amber is sweet and much quieter than Charlie, Max or Ava.
- Her voice is a squeak rather than a meow – it’s a little like the sound a dog’s squeaky toy makes when you stand on it. She doesn’t purr properly either, you have to put your head really close to feel and hear the slightest vibration.
- When she wants attention she definitely asks – “Eeee. Eeee. Eeee.”
- As the baby of the family, Amber is spoilt rotten – she is very much loved.
Want to arrange your own pet psychic reading?
- Do you want to better understand your cat’s emotional needs?
- Do you need help to find a lost pet and bring them back home safely?
- Do you want to connect with a beloved animal companion who has passed on to help you through the grieving process?
Whether you’re a believer or more of a skeptic, a pet psychic reading via phone or online chat can help you connect and communicate with animals who are walking among us as well as those who have passed on.
Compassionate pet psychic, Nancy helped us to see the world from our cats’ point of view and we found our reading not only insightful but also a fun and enjoyable experience.
To learn more about Psychic Source Pet Psychics, or to book a reading go to their website.
DISCLOSURE: We received a pet psychic reading from Psychic Source at no charge, and a small fee to write the review. Our opinions and reviews of products and services are never influenced by monetary or other compensation we may receive. We only recommend products and services that we personally love and support.