Today we’re reviewing Ann Marie Hoff’s book Animal Lover which looks at the human-animal bond through the eyes of a pet psychic.
About the Book
In this book, Ann celebrates the bond that people have with their pets by sharing and celebrating some of the memorable moments from her work as an animal communicator. These stories are based on the five basic reasons that people usually contact a pet psychic – animal behavioural issues, medical intuitive / empathic issues, end of life decisions, missing or lost pets, or to contact animals who have crossed to the other side.
Ann shares more than just the stories, she helps the reader understand what it actually is that an animal communicator / pet psyhic does and how they can bring comfort to people in regard to their beloved pets. She also shares many flashbacks from her own life and childhood reflecting on her past experiences with animals.
This is an emotional and heartwarming book, it made me laugh and made me cry and it was hard to put down. A word of warning though, for readers who are sensitive souls: some of the stories are about lost, ill or injured pets and they do include tragic or graphic details. You may like to skip a few pages here and there, like I did and focus on the stories with the happier endings.
About the Author
- Ann Marie Hoff grew up on a working hog and dairy farm, in Northwestern Illinois where she formed her close connections to animals.
- She has a Masters degree in Animal Science from the University of Arizona.
- Before becoming a medium and animal communicator in 1998 she was a pharmaceutical representative.
- She currently shares her life with two cats, two dogs and three horses.
- Find out more: www.annhoff.com or connect on Facebook.
DISCLOSURE: We received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for our review.