Are you a crafty person, who prefers to make homemade DIY gifts for special holiday occasions? DIY gifts are often cost effective, but more importantly when we make someone or some kitty a gift with our own two hands, we are doing it with them in mind knowing what they like and will enjoy the most.
This Christmas, I plan to make a few homemade gifts for the Pawesome Cats family so thought I’d share some of the great projects I’ve come across during my search – regardless of your craft ability or how talented or not you think you are there’s something here for everyone.
What are you waiting for, take a look and give these DIY cat gifts a try this holiday season.
1. ColorBlocked Scratching Post from A Beautiful Mess. (pictured)
2. Cat Tepee from Fudge and Joy. (pictured)
3. Menswear Mouse Toy from Martha Stewart.
4. Baby Sock Catnip Bird Wand Toys from Parents Magazine.
5. Cat Bow Tie from Instructables. (pictured)
6. Fortune Cookie Catnip Cat Toys by Dandelions and Lace. (pictured)
7. Knotty Spider Cat Toy from Friskies.
8. Kitty Crinkle Sack from Cat Channel.
9. Four Poster Cat Bed from Junk Camp.
10. Personalised Felt Pet Stockings from Lia Griffith.
11. T-Shirt Cat Tent from DIY Tag.
12. Catnip Socktopus Toy from Mother Earth News.
13. Catnip Castle from Make Zine.
14. Crocheted Cat Bed from Eilen Tein. (pictured)
15. Partymaker Cat Wand Toy from Friskies.
16. Grow Cat Grass Indoors from Good Dogs & Co. (pictured)
17. Cat Puzzle Toys from Andrea’s Notebook.
18. Cardboard Cat Rocket from Make Zine.
19. Wand Cat Toy from The DIY Diary.
20. Feather Cat Toy from Martha Stewart. (pictured)
21. Zombie Cat Toy from Dream A Little Bigger.
22. Cardboard Cat Playhouse from Martha Stewart. (pictured)
23. Cat Feeding Mat from Pink Chalk Studio.
24. Cat Maze from Make Zine.
25. Personalized Pet ID Tags from Creative Green Living.
What are your favourite DIY cat gift ideas from the list above?
If you decide to make any of these projects, we’d love to see your photos – feel free to share them with us via our Facebook page.