Last year for Valentines Day we showed you how to plan the purrfect Valentine’s Day Date for your cats — a bouquet of cat grass, a romantic stroll on the leash, homemade kitty tuna treats, a cardboard box as a gift, a relaxing grooming session, late-night catnip, and a snuggle on the sofa at the end of the night.
This year, as the ‘day of love’ approaches we share our pick of Valentines Day gift ideas for cat lovers and their cats.
1. Valentine’s Day cat bandana set from Bella Loves Alex. These beautiful reversible print designs slip over your cat’s collar and have a bell hand-sewn to the bottom tip.
2. Crazy cat dude’s Valentine’s Day coffee mug from Mugsleys. Purrfect for the crazy cat daddy in your life.
3. Know someone with a sweet tooth? Cookies from Sweet Art Sweets could be the purrfect way to tell them you love them on February 14th.
4. For the singles who are sharing Valentines Day with their favourite feline, how about this fun and colourful 3/4 sleeve t-shirt from ShirtsBySarah.
5. Couples will purr with delight when they see these cute plush pillows with original hand draw illustrations from Shebbo Design. The grey and orange kitties look just like Max and Amber too.
There’s just over 2 weeks to go, until February 14th, so you’ve still got time to think about the purrfect gift for the love of your life, whether they are feline or human.
Check out the gift ideas above by following the links to their Etsy stores – tell them Pawesome Cats sent you.
What are your plans for Valentines Day this year?