We are now accepting limited guest posts on the Pawesome Cats blog. If you are a veterinarian, veterinary student or animal behaviourist and are looking to expand your writing portfolio please read the information below before you get in touch.
Please note: We do not accept guest posts for link-building purposes. If you are a PR agency or want to promote your pet-related product or service please use our contact us page to ask about sponsored posts.
Before submitting your topic proposal please familiarise yourself with our blog to ensure that your content and writing style is a good fit for our audience and that your topic has not been covered previously.
What we Look for in a Guest Post
At Pawesome Cats, we provide cat owners with well-researched information and advice on living with cats, feline health and behaviour.
We expect all guest posts to be:
- 100% Unique and Not Published Previously. We do not accept content that has been published before on another blog or website.
- Authoritative and Informative. You need to know your topic ‘inside and out’ to be able to write a post that meets our high quality standards. Your article should include in-depth and practical information for our readers.
- Well Written. Articles should demonstrate a strong understanding of grammar and spelling (UK or American English is okay).
- Relevant to our Readers. It may be stating the obvious, but your proposed content must be related to CATS. We do not accept guest posts about dogs, other pets or unrelated topics.
Guest Post Guidelines
If we accept your topic proposal, we ask you to follow the below guidelines.
- At least 1,000 words in length. You should cover your topic comprehensively to provide in-depth information for our audience.
- Include at least 2 photos to illustrate your post. Images should be 300dpi and a minimum of 1000px wide. We will accept creative commons images with proper attribution – send us the URL where you found the image and the photographer credit information.
- No links in the content. We will place one link to your blog or website in the author bio section at the end of the post.
- A short bio and photo about yourself. This will appear in the author section.
Please note: We reserve the right to edit the content you provide for publication. For example, we may add affiliate, internal or external links, or make changes to the title, headings and content to include high-performing keywords for search optimisation. If you aren’t comfortable with your post being edited in this way, please don’t submit it to us.
Send us Your Guest Post Idea
Use the form below to pitch us your guest post idea.