What personal information we collect
When using our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help provide you with a better user experience.
When we collect personal information
We collect information from you when you enter information on our site. For example, when you leave a comment on an article, subscribe to our newsletter, or submit a contact form.
How we use your personal information
We may use the information we collect from you when you browse our site, comment on an article, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication or use other features to:
- Personalise your experience and allow us to deliver content you are most interested in
- Improve our site and the information we provide
- Respond to your emails, comments or questions
- Administer promotions, contests, surveys or other site features
- Track and measure advertising on our site
- Send you emails if you have opted-in to our mailing list.
You can opt-out of future emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email.
Non-personal identification information
We may automatically collect non-personal identification information when you interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your connection to our site, such as the operating system, your IP address, internet service provider and other similar detail.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.
- We may use third party service providers to help us administer website activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
- We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies.
Pawesome Cats also participates in affiliate advertising programs including Amazon and iHerb. We post customised links to track referrals to these affiliate websites. These programs utilise cookies to track visits for the purpose of assigning commission for any affiliate sales.
How to contact us
Updated: 2 January, 2023.